1. Finance- Reconciles Inventory control by comparing the inventory account.
– Capture all the inventories in the system.
– Develop Inventory journal entries to document inventory transactions.
– Ensure to check inventory sheet of goods received & stock issue notes.
– Responsible for matching invoices to statements. Reviewing of the incoming post.
– Matching purchasing orders to supplier invoices received.
– Review points to suppliers/creditors and loaded batches for payments.
– Ensure to evaluate rates and taxes. Ensure to maintain asset register.
2. Accounts Recon- Reviewing of monthly creditor recons performed.
– Expense claims reconciliation and payment.
– Reviewing of weekly Producer statement.
– Monthly Nominal Ledger Capture and Trial Balance preparation.
4. Fixed Assets
– Maintaining Fixed Asset Register.
– Depreciation calculation and journal entries
5. Banking – Authorisation of payments (one of dual signing). – Load all bank payments.
– Monthly debit order check.
6. Vat Returns
– Complete and submit VAT return.
7. Stock management
8. Ad hoc duties
– Perform ad hoc duties and tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Matric or equivalent
• Tertiary qualification in Agricultural advantageous
· Min 3 – 5 years experience in an Accounting management role
· SAICA (advantageous)
• Citrus experience Advantageous
• Exposure to and understanding of the implementation of OHSAS
• Microsoft Office Packages
· High Attention to Detail
· Organisation Skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Deadline Driven
· Above average communication levels
· Excellent report writing skills