· To ensure all products received and dispatched is scanned and any deviations are reported to the relevant parties.
· Duties and Responsibilities/Tasks:
· Ensure the total number of pallets on the truck matches the intake documents and report any short and access to the intake clerk prior to signing driver delivery note. Short and access report to be made out on deviation of pallet totals.
· Do a quality check prior to any pallet being removed from the truck and trailer and report any damaged pallets to the clerk.
· Make out a damage report with pictures of above points and hand to the clerk.
· Ensure all pallets are scanned on to stock
· Ensure all pallets are scanned into the correct containers as per instructions received. loading.
· Ensure correct seals are placed on the containers and CTO’s handed to the drivers
· Note any cartons shortages and confirm carton and pallet totals with the dispatch clerk
· Ensure void plugs and templates are scanned and placed as per instructions.
· Report any faulty equipment to the clerk
· Comply with all health & safety regulations
1. Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
2. Deadline driven
3. Ability to work extended hours where required
4. Very organized individual who can multi-task and prioritize tasks efficiently
5. Ability to remain calm and handle pressure